Samsung b310e white display Problem Solution

Samsung b310e white display Problem


Hello friends, today I will discuss the Samsung B310 mobile display problem solution. First of all, I would like to inform you that this issue of problem due to the display white problem of this mobile device is usually due to poor performance or loss of the truck in the display line or display. So whatever you can do to solve this problem, I have discussed the steps below. First of all, please read this article carefully and then do this.






Solution Method:

To solve this problem, first you have to open the mobile phone and then the motherboard of the mobile should be cleaned and cleaned. After the motherboard is cleaned, the display will be replaced by a new display and if the problem is not solved then I have given the following picture. Do you do this work by seeing the picture more I have told you that you are here I discussed the step how to do this step by step






Solution Method Step By Step:


  1. First, open this mobile
  2. Then open the display of the old display on mobile
  3. Then clean the motherboard of the mobile
  4. And after cleaning the motherboard, add a new display
  5. After installing a new display, turn on the mobile and see if the graphics are shown on the display?
  6. If the graphics in the display shows up, then your problem has been solved and if you do not see the graphics in the display then I have given a picture below and you see this image.






On the way I told you how to solve this Samsung B310e mobile display problem, if this problem is not resolved then you can solve this problem by the jumper as I have shown that the image is.
I hope you understand and you have resolved this mobile way. Because I also solve the display white problem of Samsung B310e mobile solution this way

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.